Joshua Ang






Links that you should know =)

Joshua's Blog
Joshua's Facebook
Joshua's Fanpage Facebook
Joshua's Twitter
The NUTZ's Twitter
The NUTZ's Photobucket


Our Tweets


Archives

Recent posts

Hello People, Meeting date and place has been dec... ♥ Member Card ♥ Jasmine here again. :] No I'm not using Internet ... ♥ Hello Everyone. To all members and new members, ... ♥ Pics(: ♥ More information ♥ Yay ♥ My greatest Condolence to Joshua. Endure the pain... ♥ Why must these kind of things happen to our dear J... ♥ Updated! ♥


Credits

Designer : Fannyy.
Basecodes: Nicole Miss.Suteki

Joshua's EVENT!!!♥
Friday, September 18, 2009

HEY NUTZ!!!! Change of plan last minute... Joshua's havin an outdoor event tomorrow at TAKA!!! Please meet 1pm at Orchard control station... Please wear BLACK so that I can recognise you!!! I repeat please wear BLACK!!! Anything please call or text mi!!! Thanks ALOT...


PS: I cant wait for TOMORROW!!! =)


Sinyue =)))

Labels: , , ,